Please follow all government Covid guidance including getting fully vaccinated
As a club, we take our responsibilities regarding the mitigation of the Covid-19 pandemic risk very seriously. We expect all members to observe the government and ECB’s guidelines, including getting fully vaccinated.
Obviously it’s not possible to reduce the risk to zero, but as in 2020 and 2021, we will follow current guidance in order to keep the risk as low as reasonably possible.
Key risk mitigation policies
- All members and visitors are expected to adhere to the latest government COVID-19 guidance and ECB guidance regarding health, travel, social distancing and hygiene at all times
- We publish guidance here on our website and we send information to all members by email and Whatsapp, so that they are familiar with the guidelines in advance of coming attending any cricket activities
- We have signage throughout the club, which serves as a constant reminder of policies
- Club officials, coaches and captains explain to parents and players verbally what the policies are during training sessions and matches
- We operate reduced groups sizes where required by current guidelines
- We supply ample quantities of 70% alcohol hand sanitiser for all activities – training and home/away matches
- We ask all players to have their own cricket equipment and to avoid the sharing of equipment
- If equipment does need to be shared, coaches sanitise it before re-us
- Take home everything that you brought with you
As a licensed bar, we much follow the same guidance as pubs. Please make sure everyone follows these rules so that we can keep the bar open.
These guidelines were followed in the summer of 2021. We will continue to follow current official guidance as and when updates are issued.